● Do NOT use growth stimulants such as Latisse®, RapidLash®, RevitaLash®, or over the counter growth serums for at least two weeks prior to, and two weeks following your Lash Lift and Tint.
● Do NOT use any mascara for 24 hours prior to your Lash Lift and Tint.
● Please arrive to your appointment without eye make-up or mascara for optimal results. Eye make-up removal immediately before your treatment will adversely affect your results, so please don’t leave this up to your artist!
● Do NOT wear contact lenses to your appointment. Bring your glasses with you to drive home safely. You will not be able to use your contact lenses for 24 hours after your lash lift and tint appointment.
● Please plan to shower in advance if necessary. You will not be able to get your lashes wet for 24 hours after your lash lift and tint appointment.
● If you have had any kind of eye surgery in the past 6 months, please provide a doctors note.
Eyelash Lift, Tint & Botox – The Most Addictive Service!
An Eyelash Lift and Tint is an easy way to enhance the natural beauty of your eyes and ditch the pinching curlers and clumpy mascaras for good! This treatment puts the ‘wow’ back into lashes with little to no curl. If you're tired of eyelash curlers, the dreaded raccoon eyes, and flaky mascara, this treatment is a must-do. Buy a ticket to that sad movie and RSVP to your co-workers wedding with confidence… We’ve got you! If you’re a fan of tinted mascaras or a super bold look, you can still use mascara after an Eyelash Lift and Tint to amp up the wow-factor for a night out.
Lash Botox is another lash must-have. This Keratin infused, deep conditioning treatment makes your lashes soft and strong. We apply Lash Botox at the end of a Lash Lift and Tint to hydrate and plump your lashes, making them appear longer and thicker.
A Lash Lift and Tint is a safe procedure performed on natural lashes using silicone rods and a lifting solution specifically made for use around the sensitive eye area. The final result is resistant to water, sweat, tears, and sleep, and lasts through the natural lash growth cycle (which is usually up to 12 weeks). As your lashes naturally replenish, you’ll notice the lift lessening… Time to book your next Lash Lift and Tint! Don’t worry, it’s more cost effective and less damaging than lash extensions.